Monday, January 3, 2011

2011

Goodbye 2010, hello 2011.. Happy New Year to all and have a wonderful new year ahead. I just hope this is not going to be the last New Year for us as 2012 is just NEXT YEAR!!!!



Any way, well I guess most of us have new resolutions every year right , same here as well but seriously, I hope I can achieve it because as usual, I tend to be very lazy and procrastinate things and sometimes end up not completing the task or resolution i targeted for that year. So what are my 2011 new year resolutions? First of all, I really want to lose weight!!! Ever since I stopped exercising 2 years ago, I basically started putting on weight and now I think I have gained back all those fats I lost 2 years ago... Damm!! So the first thing I need to do now is LOSE WEIGHT!!!


Secondly, and the most important ever, Getting a job!!! That is something I have been doing ever since I came back from India. I have applied in many places but no reply untill today, and its kind of frustrating you see. Well, yeah, I can go and do something else part time until I get into something related to my passion permenantly but the thing is. Im just not intrested in anything else other that Film making or at least Broadcasting. I just cant work into other field of profession. I need to start now because in this entertainment industry, you need to work extremely hard to get a chance to go top, and that takes a long time. Unless if luck is in your side, you get a break immediately.. which only happens to one in a million. So I need to start now if I want to achieve my dreams.



Next, is to complete my script which was pending for a long time. I am currently working on a love story but Im trying my level best not to make a Bollywood type of love story, just a realistic one where everyone can relate to it. I have tried my level best to keep the dialogues as realistic as possible and I hope it will blend together with the narration of the story. One thing, its not easy to write a love story, furthermore if you want it to be different. I need to thank my friend who told me this story that inspired me to write a script out of it. Of course, I had to develop the story and all, but I believe that the climax of this story would make this love story different from the rest.. I hope.. then after completing that, I want to shift into a very crazy and gory kind of story.



I recently watched a Bollywood film called 'Rakth Charitra' which was directed by Ram Gopal Verma and Im so hooked into that film. Its basically a story of revenge, and portrayed in a gory manner but its awesome. I still haven't watched the second part but will definitely get that chance soon. After watching that film, it basically inspired me to do something like that, but knowing my style, I want to relate all those gory elements based on reality, like any incidents, exposure that provokes human beings to do such things. But before i do that, I need to do lots of research... so I hope I would be able to start on that script soon.



So for now, these are my New Year resolution, nothing impressive but its important for me, so I hope all of you guys will succeed in achieving your new year resolutions, till then, wish you guys A Prosperous New Year!!!! God Bless :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment