Friday, July 16, 2010

Excitement Blues.....

Im actually suppose to be asleep at this very moment as its already alomost 3 in the morning, what the hell am I doing up so late?? Actually, being awake at 3 am is nothing new :-P... but tonight it is bothering me, I just want the day to come faster so that I can head to the LCCT and board the plan to INDIA... hahahaha...yess, im leaving to India on the 17th of this month with my sis.....

The reason is because my sister want to do her degree in occupational therapist and India has the facilities for that course while for me, Im basically going to check out my chances of entering the film industries or television stations over there cause seriously, i dont see any bright future for me and the field im in at this very moment, so Im going to check out on that as well, if that doesnt work out, then I will most probably do my second degree in cinematography at the Pune Film Institute...One of the leading Film institutes in India and the world. These past few days, I have been having a craze for cinematography, so if everything goes well, then i may do that too. Another thing is that if I can get to do the degree, then my chances of entering the industry is a bit more better..we will see how it goes.....

Its going to be a different atmosphere, people, lifestyle etc.etc. But Im really looking forward to it, I told myself that by this year, I will leave the country, and now its happening, I hope very soon, in this very blog, I can say that Im part of the film feternity and I'm currently under my idol Mani Ratnam :-)... Nothing is impossible.... If you believe in it...

2 comments:

  1. YAY for you. you are on of the very few people i know who are pursuing your dreams.. and i gotta say.. you go mahn!
    keep the lil faith you have and your dreams are not impossible to achieve...
    happy travelling!

    kisses..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried calling you just now at 3pm. i guess you are on the way to India now. I have no idea when you will return. But I hope to see you return a successful man.

    take care and have a great life ahead.

    kung

    ReplyDelete