Monday, July 19, 2010

Bangalore so far......

I had a few imagination on how India or Bangalore to be specific would be, the lifestyle, the people, the streets etc.etc. When I landed, i was really excited, my uncle's place from the airport is about 1 hour plus drive and my, it was the most thrilling ride I ever had. The way the drivers were driving their cars, auto's, trucks were all.. how should I say, dangerous maybe :-P and the traffic congestion is SERIOUSLY bad...small road but tons of vehicle's..hehehe.. but they were extremely skillful..no doubt!!!..

Bangalore is extremely cooling despite of the heavy pollution and construction..the air is so fresh and cooling..Yesterday, I went to the town by auto and it was an experience!!! I really admire these drivers and the way they drive...man...hehehe... but whatever it is, It's so COOOL...

Im having lots of fun and just dont feel like going back to Malaysia.ost probably, I will be pursuing my studies here in India... India has its ups and downs, just like in Malaysia, but its a lovely place with lovely people.... India MERE JHAN, Me TUMSE BOHOT PYAR KARTI HAI!!! Hehehehe.... by the way, even though Bangalore is a state in KARNATAKA, here they mostly speak Hindi..... Looking forward for more wonderful things over here..till then, Namashkar
:-P..hehehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment